Welcome to our site!
Creative group is a group dedicated to the importance of creative thinking in modern society as well as the impact it has on success.
The Webster's Dictionary defines the term "creative" as the ability or power to create rather than imitate.
Tips On How to be More Creative.
- Stimulate yourself.
- Give yourself time and space.
- Mix up your environment.
- Be sociable.
- Record your ideas.
- Stop watching television.
- Take a 20-minute walk everyday.
- Dance around your home.
- Walk in the rain.
- Make a collage.
- Make a list of things you love.
- Write 10 postcards.
- Listen to music you've never listen to.
- Eat with your hands.
- Be quiet.
- Take a nap.
- Take photos. Real photos. Not digital photos.
- Make an event out of watching the full moon come up.
- Read poetry aloud.
- Go see a play or live music or live anything.
- Visit a gallery.
- Write a letter.
7 Habits of Highly Innovated people.
- Remove Self-Limiting Inhibitions
- Writing Things Down
- Find Patterns & Create Combinations
- Take Risks, Make Mistakes